"Rohan combines all the elements of basic fantasy -- a young hero, mentors, villains, something to be saved, special powers and, of course, magical creatures -- with great storytelling that appeals to a wide audience." KIRKUS REVIEWS


Monday, May 28, 2012

And the winners are...!


Before the launch I held a contest on my Facebook author page (www.facebook.com/juliakrohan) offering a free copy of "Weaverworld: Grimsnipe's Revenge" to someone who wrote a well-worded reason for wanting to read the book. As it turns out there were two winners: Tammy Hadlock of Cowansville and Jody Murray Meacher, a teacher from Granby.

Tammy was unable to make it to the launch, but Jody was there to receive her signed book. She has invited me to come to her school in Granby to speak to her students about the writing process...which I will be thrilled to do because I love talking! (as my husband can attest...)

Thank you again to everyone who attended the launch!


Jody Murray Meacher is a Grade 4 teacher in Granby, QC

No comments:

Post a Comment