"Rohan combines all the elements of basic fantasy -- a young hero, mentors, villains, something to be saved, special powers and, of course, magical creatures -- with great storytelling that appeals to a wide audience." KIRKUS REVIEWS


Saturday, April 21, 2012

In my hands at last, and looking great!

I started "Grimsnipe's Revenge" nine years ago and now my dream has been realized. Funny thing is, it still seems like a dream!

Not only is the book a good read (I hope you'll agree), but it's a good-looking book too. Kudos to the folks at iUniverse.com for doing such a wonderful job during the production process. My contact in that department was very patient with me and responded quickly to all my demands regarding the cover art and fonts, and even the arrangement of the interior. I've seen bestsellers that didn't look this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment