"Rohan combines all the elements of basic fantasy -- a young hero, mentors, villains, something to be saved, special powers and, of course, magical creatures -- with great storytelling that appeals to a wide audience." KIRKUS REVIEWS


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My visit to Sherbrooke Elementary School

My apologies to the students at Sherbrooke Elementary for taking so long with this post. Since I visited the school on October 17/12 I moved to a new house and have been busy unpacking and getting organized. However, I'm finally ready to update my blog and want to begin by telling everyone what a wonderful time I had at Sherbrooke Elementary!

Everyone was very friendly and welcoming, and the kids were amazing! Attentive and interested, they asked some fantastic questions. Then, after my visit, several of them ordered their own copies of "Weaverworld: Grimsnipe's Revenge" which I was happy to sign.

Hopefully Book Two in the Weaverworld series will be out next spring, so maybe I'll come back to tell you about that one. Meanwhile, good luck to all of you with your own writing!
Best wishes,
Julia K. Rohan


No comments:

Post a Comment