"Rohan combines all the elements of basic fantasy -- a young hero, mentors, villains, something to be saved, special powers and, of course, magical creatures -- with great storytelling that appeals to a wide audience." KIRKUS REVIEWS


Friday, July 27, 2012

The Weaverworld review for today

"This book reminded me of several of my favorites I read growing up... The Chronicles of Narnia, Alice in Wonderland, A Wrinkle in Time, and of course, Harry Potter. It was amusing that the book even paid homage to them in brief mention, which I thought was nice. Fantasy, young children, magic and danger are always a winning combination for me, and this book was no different. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish and would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice, clean read."  (5 Stars) Karen Matthews (GoodReads, Barnes&Noble, LibraryThing)

No comments:

Post a Comment